C-58 Navy Shipwreck – Cancun
The shipwreck (82 ft/25 m) also called C-58 is a navy minesweeper that has been down for years now. Large schools of eagle rays, barracuda and giant groupers are lurking in these waters. You would first do the wreck dive, then a reef (55 ft/17 m) for the second dive.
The wreck dive is considered our most challenging dive and is for Advanced Open Water or higher certified divers only. As the boat will NOT be attached to any buoy, you will do a backroll negative entry and will have to go down quite fast in order not to miss the wreck.
The Cancun wreck dive includes the following:
- 2 dives 1 Wreck and 1 Reef
- All diving equipment needed
- Bottle of water & Snack on the boat
- Dock and Reef & Conservation Fee’s
- No Charge Nitrox 32 if you are certified (must pre-order)
If you have one or more of the following items you can say “YES” to, then we will ask you to do an easier dive prior to the wreck, in order for us to evaluate if you are comfortable enough to do the wreck.
- Less than 30 dives
- Less than Advanced Open Water certified
- Last dive more than 1 year ago
- Difficulty equalizing your ears
We also offer courses at the wreck: Wreck Diving Specialty, Deep Diving Specialty and Advanced Open Water Course.
PLEASE NOTE, BETWEEN THE 23rd TO 31st OF DECEMBER, YOU NEED TO CHECK AVAILABILITY WITH US BEFORE BOOKING.